29 March 2005

Feedback

So, I must say, I'm a little disappointed. This blog has a pretty large circulation list. Now, I receive some emails from some of you, and the occassional comment, but I have no idea how many of you are actually reading all this crap I write. So, to leave a comment on my blog, you click on the button that says '0 comments' and leave one. Or, you can click on the envelope link and it will send me an email. Some people send me emails, which is always enjoyable. My email address is nre4477@ksu.edu. I usually respond when people send me a specific message. Also, there's this nifty little program called Skype, which is an internet telephone program. It's free to talk from computer to computer, and free to download. It requires headphones and a microphone, or a headset to talk, but you can also type instant messages. Go to www.skype.com to check it out. I use it to call home, talk to Don, my dad, and some friends. I highly recommend it. You can add money to your account to be able to call to other countries for literally pennies. Any questions? Feel free to email me.

American goodies I miss today_kitchen appliances and laundry facilities_Sonic cherry limeade_chocolate milkshakes_Dairy Queen_Coco Bolo's_KSU friends_my dog_Wonderbread

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We're readin' what you're writin'!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
We're readin' what you're writin'!
Hello from Lenexa.

Anonymous said...

I do enjoy reading your blog. It sounds like you are getting quite an education and seeing many interesting things. You will have a completely different perspective on the rest of the world than all of us that have not traveled much out of the US.Keep writing as I do enjoy it. I don't type so this took a lot of time. Have a great time! Bob Durbin