31 March 2005

Retail therapy

Was feeling a little stressed today, so I calmed my nerves with some retail therapy. Bought my bus ticket to Frankfurt, where I am meeting Don to fly to Italy for our trip next week. Then, I headed to the mall at Andel. Went to H&M, bought a blazer and halter. Browsed in a few other stores, and found a new favorite, called Promod. Very nicely detailed clothing at great prices. Was looking for a purse, but couldn't make any decisions. Definately need one with a zipper to protect my goods from gypsies. Also hit up the Clinique store. And, quenched my milkshake craving at McDonalds! Had a double cheeseburger, fries, and chocolate shake. It was great! I never thought I would miss McDonalds or greasy fast food, but it sure beats mystery sausage! Don't know what it is, but there's something about a mall that makes a girl feel at home! Ha! Then I bought groceries at Carrefour [a very American super market]. Rode metro home. Tired.

No comments: