08 March 2005

shameless plug

I've created an Ofoto Picture album for sharing my photos of Prague. Apparently the only way to share those photos is by me sending you an invitation. So, if you didn't get the email invite, let me know and I will send one to you. I will still post some pictures on the Flickr photo album [http://www.flickr.com/photos/nickle], and maybe this blog. For more web entertainment, I highly recommend www.alexishallman.com [You owe me for some of that site traffic, I do believe!] Anyway kids, that's all for today. I have to see if I can get clean sheets for my bed and pay for the internet.

3 comments:

tanner pikop said...

your comment list looked bored. therefore i took it upon myself to spice it up a bit, and by spice it up, i mean post something. have a great day!

Nicole said...

Thanks, Tanner! I know I can always count on you to spice things up! I promise I'll make you that Ramen sometime!

Alexis said...

hahah, thanks.