25 April 2005

So that's what that thing is...


csa_bldg
Originally uploaded by holacola.
This is the view from my dorm window. Everyday, for the last 2 months, I have looked at this building and wondered, "hey, what the heck is going on in there?" Now I know. This building is the Czech Airlines office, namely the sales & booking office. How did I figure this out you ask? Well, I'm flying to Finland on Wednesday, and I ordered my tickets online. I said I would pick them up at the sales office because I saw that it was in the same district as my dorm. Turns out the darn thing is right behind my dorm! Can I get to it through the courtyard/parking lot? No, but that's ok. Not much else to blog. Finally making progress on studio, and my professor seems to be pleased. Have to do some laundry and reading for other classes. Tomorrow holds classes and packing. Then, I'm off to Finland on Wednesday to see Don! Yeah, it's only been about 2 weeks since I saw him last, but I sure do miss him. Will give some more info about Finland tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's great to see two young kids like yourselves lost in love..................have fun in finland.