02 May 2005

notes


strawberries
Originally uploaded by holacola.
That's my 2nd photo project>click for larger view

Finland_tried sauna for the first time [the REAL sauna, invented by the Finnish!] it was different, and I can't say that it was the most enjoyable activity, but I was really relaxed afterwards. Imagine NE Kansas in August. That's about what it's like.

Things I learned in Finland_
There are zillions of tress. I knew they had alot, but I didn't know there were so many!
Finns like to sing, especially when drunk
George Bush is a 'redneck'
I should read Steinbeck
Finns learn more languages than maybe any other country_they are extremely educated, all of them
Helsinki has some weirdos_saw 1 cat, 3 pandas, and a couple anti-Christs [the kiddies like to dress up]
You can always go home_for me, home includes Finland, Brazil, Japan, and of course, Kansas
And, family is international, and forever

No comments: