21 May 2005

pinball.......

Finished reading 'Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood.' Great book. Sat out in sun and 75 degree 'heat' for a couple hours and studied for my Ecology and Urban Space test with Aaron. Biosphere, Lithosphere, who cares. Booooooring! The book is full of charts and diagrams. I'd like a chart/diagram on my attention span and capacity to retain that information. Probability=5%. Attempted a couple crossword puzzles. Went on dinner date with Adam and Aaron to Picante for nachos. Delicious. Saw flatmate Savanna and her Scottish boyfriend Ian on the Metro. They just got done skydiving. Real smart, she has mono and probably bronchitis. Yeah, by the way, 2 of my flatmates have mono. Neither one is very careful about taking it easy. I like to call it immature and irresponsible. Po-tay-to, po-tot-oe, whatever. Ate Starburst. Watched Grosse Pointe Blank while working on studio project. Hilarious. Talked to Don through Skype instant messenger. Was feeling ornery and decided to give him crap. One of my favorite activities. More studio work. Wasted time on facebook, and now I'm wasting time telling you suckers about my uneventful day. Anything for a laugh. [Yes Mom, I promise I took my medicine today.] For an entertaining account of some of yesterday's events, I recommend reading Tiffany's blog. It's a good one!

p.s. The funny thing about this blog business is that the readers are at the mercy of my random thoughts and supposed need to share things about myself. So, for any of you who may pay a professional to listen to you and give minimal feedback, I recommend pocketing that cash and using the FREE services of blogger.com. It's free therapy, you don't have to leave home [or get dressed for that matter], and you don't have some weirdo nodding at you while you wonder how they're judging you. [And if you don't like the comments, you can delete them.] I think I've had too much sugar today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see a therapist in your future.

Nicole said...

I see one in my past