20 May 2005

spring sunshine

Yesterday I was a little sad and homesick. But today I'm feeling better. For one thing, the sun is shining and it's a nice warm day. Don is back from Sweden so I can talk to him again. I missed him for the 4 days he was gone. Is that pathetic? I'd like to say that it's not. And, I got a package in the mail from Julia. She made me a pillow and sent Starburst and Reese's Peanut Butter cups! I loves me some American junk food!
More random info: Paul's 20th birthday is tomorrow. He's going skydiving. Could be fun, but I just don't trust Czech parachutes. Next Friday there's an end of the year boat party for all the international students. We float down the Vltava River for 3 hours and then dock and party for a few more hours. They have decided there should be a theme for this party, and someone thought it would be a good idea to choose Heaven & Hell. Tiffany and I don't really want to dress up like an angel or a devil, so we were thinking of alternative costumes. Idea #1: get a bunch of pearl necklaces and be 'the pearly gates'. Idea #2: nuns, however, we don't want to offend anyone as we would be drinking nuns. That's as far as we got. Any ideas?

No comments: