14 May 2005

This one's for my girls

friends

Today is graduation day for many of my friends. Although I'm sad they are leaving me, I am so very, very proud of them. As you may know, I've known alot of them for most of my life, and have also gone to school with them for 10-17 years. Infact, Darchelle and I held hands as we climbed onto the school bus for our first day of Kindergarten. We've all been there for each other through tests, heartaches, auditions, performances, and many other milestones. Yvonne and I were roommates freshman year, and Laine and I sophomore through senior year. Elizabeth is the brave one, who left Kansas to go to school in Quincy, Illinois. Now she and Darchelle are going to Grad school. And, I know a couple of you aren't quite done yet, but I wanted you to know how much I love you and appreciate you. I wish I could be there to celebrate with you, but we'll just have to do some extra celebrating when I come home. Your friendships are priceless to me!

So, to Laine, Darchelle, Elizabeth, Yvonne, Marc, James, Laura, Justin, Chris, Kenny, Barry, 5th year architecture grads, and anyone I may have forgotten, CONGRATULATIONS!

3 comments:

aaronmick said...

seaman snowball?........i like it.

Nicole said...

Replace snowball with winter homecoming....sicko

darchelle said...

I missed you!