14 June 2005

beach time

So I'm done with all my classes. That's why I haven't been posting in a while. And, later today, Don and I are headed to Greece and Croatia for 2 weeks! So, you won't see too many posts from me while I'm gone. We're going with another couple from KSU that studied here in Prague this semester, too. But, the plan is to arrive in Crete, Greece tomorrow morning, spend some time seeing ancient ruins and the beach, head up to Athens, Greece for some more of that. Then we fly to Berlin and stay there for 1.5 days. Then we fly to Croatia. [Weird, I know, but it's the fastest, cheapest, and safest way to get from Greece to Croatia. Too many landmines in Bosnia to go that way!] Then we make our way through Croatia, visiting the national park full of waterfalls, the beach, etc. Should be rough. Will post every once in a while to let everyone know that we're ok and having fun. Look forward to some fabulous pictures and stories when I return to Prague on the 27 of June. Oh, and then I come back to the States on July 1. That's all for now.

No comments: