01 April 2006

Chi-town

Update. Don & I braved the spring blizzard to drive to Chicago for our spring break. We had a great time and also made some good progress on finding jobs. I won't say much about that just yet, as I don't want to jinx anything. We stayed with my friend Elizabeth, and also hung out with our new friends, Mike & Mindy Viamontes. They're architects who graduated last year and have been super helpful to Don and I in our quest to make Chicago our new home. So, yes, Don and I have definately decided to move to Chicago! The home of Oprah, the Cubs, and Frank Lloyd Wright will be home to us soon, too.

I also left my voice in Chicago, as I seem to have developed a sinus infection that left me rather hoarse. But I'm recovering. Not much else is new. Glad to see spring has decided to stick around this time.

2 comments:

sloring said...

You'd best become a Cubs fan, if you know what's good for you. :)

alexis said...

isn't finding a job like the worst thing ever in the history of awful things?

oh ps: i saw your mom the other day in lawrence.

and another ps: i'm not going to do that fellowship. it turns out living on beans is only possible if you live in kansas. more later.