02 June 2006

strap one on and call me mister

$10 bucks says my entire day/evening was more exciting than yours. The day started early with my big pre-moving garage sale. I made a monumental $85 for myself, $57 for my mother, and $40 for Al & Julia. That's a hell of garage sale. To top that off, we loaded up the leftovers and took them straight to Goodwill. What's more exciting than that? Just you wait. My mom and I went out to a bar/restaurant for TGIF with one of my mom's best friends, Sue, and some other ladies. After chugging 1.5 local brews [they went down as smooth as a cold Staropramen in Prague], I was a weeeeee bit buzzed. Sue asked everyone what they wanted to do next. The options were as follows: 1.attend a Passions party 2.attend Hawkfest 3.go see a movie. No one voted for the movie, most people voted for the Hawkfest, which is a free jazz festival, and some people voted for the Passions party. So Sue decided we would crash the Passions party and then go to Hawkfest. What is a Passions party you ask? Well, it's like Tupperware or Mary Kay, except with dildos and lubes and edible lotion. That's right. I went to a sex toy party with my MOTHER! Awkward it was not. Hysterical it was. I heard the word "clitoris" more times tonight than I have in my whole life. I also touched a [yipes] dildo for the first time ever. Infact, I touched about 15 of them. Here's my take on the deal_some housewife decided that her sex life wasn't exciting enough, and that lots of other women had the same problem, so she decided that in true housewife fashion, she would peddle product to women in their homes. But instead of keeping your pies and celery fresh, this keeps your sex life fresh. Think about it.

1 comment:

MV [squared] said...

You made my night!