- The Rolling Stones, Coldplay, and Radiohead. Blech.*
- Starbucks. evil. support local business - drink local coffee.
- recession. spend some damn money. stop trading, silly traders.
- strapless wedding dresses with poufy skirts.
- Tanning. we all have different skin tones for a reason.
- K-State athletics. embarrassing.
- Store-bought sweets. gross. [that's store, not bakery]
- big cars. cars in general. i love walking.
- drinking shots.
- winter. seriously - 6 months of this crap?
- Signed picture frame mats.
- scrapbooking - maybe more accurately named crap-booking. stickers should have nothing to do with your photographs. i promise.
- fast food. you really think that crap tastes good?
- chemical cleaning products. grooossssssssssssssss! all method, all the time, please.
*After many years of declaring hatred for the Rolling Stones, I stated that I didn't mind them so much the other day. Then the radio station at my new work** played an all day marathon of those jerks. Hate is not a strong enough term. LOATHE is more accurate.
**More on 'new work' later.