19 February 2010

Meet my new friend...

I'd like to introduce you to a new friend of mine. Her name is Amy. Amy makes the most amazing organic and not-full-of extra junk soups!


Don and I have been fan's of the Chunky Tomato Bisque for quite some time.


Upon a recent trip to the grocery store, I discovered that Amy also makes that staple of Midwestern convenience cooking - condensed Cream of Mushroom soup! Now I can finally make the recipes of my childhood (like beef stroganoff, which I did make last night, with organic steak!) and almost half the recipes I received at my wedding shower...

(Did I mention that we are doing our darndest to eliminate all processed foods with artificial ingredients from our lives? Because we are. And it is delightful and delicious.)

3 comments:

ercwttmn said...

mmmmmmm, those look good! if they make a minestrone, i'm in!

Christina said...

have you been reading Michael Pollan? Michael and I have also been doing this for about a year now. It takes a lot more effort but is totally worth it.

Annie said...

The Summer Vegetable is my favorite. Vegetable Barley is okay but it was a really strong oniony flavor.