15 August 2011

How do you bike?

Personally, I prefer to Bike Fancy.
Photo: martha williams/bikefancy.com

I've been following Martha Williams' blog since it started in November of 2010. I think my little bike is pretty snazzy, and I'm always just wearing what I wear when I ride (no special gear). I've really hoped to be able to meet Martha and find my way on to her blog since it started. On my way home Friday, I stopped by my favorite butcher shop to grab some sausage for dinner, thus altering my typical route. As I was stopped at a light, Miss Martha pulled up beside me and asked if she could take my photo. I immediately knew who she was and was delighted. Check out my feature on her blog, but also the other lovely folks looking good on bikes at Bike Fancy.  

4 comments:

ercwttmn said...

this. is. awesome.

congratulations nicole, not only on making the blog, but for a great capture!

Darreld Ellis said...

Sometimes dreams come true!

Dad

.nic. said...

Totally agree!! You rock!

martha of bike fancy said...

Thanks for being by ideal subject!